1. Work to achieve the company objectives;
2. To monitor and control overall store activities;
a) Material movement, storage and information transfer between receiving, main store & finished store;
b) Warehousing in a JIT environment;
c) Warehouse productivity measurement;
3. To maintain 100% inventory accuracy.
4. To ensure store staff grow professionally through T&L.
5. To maintain good service support to production;
6. To ensure all store activities are complied to ISO standard;
7. Manpower planning and budgetary preparation;
8. Continuous internal material lead-time reduction;
9. To support and participate the activities of safety committee to ensure his / her department compile with the safety requirement laid down by the committee and the local government;
10. To maintain and provide a safe and health work environment for his / her subordinates by monitoring an effective plan and sufficient safety training;
11. Update store procedures and manual regularly in accordance with company policy;
12. Monitor material receiving, kitting, stock ledger accuracy and finish good delivery is in accordance to store procedure;
13. Counting and monitoring the flow “ AA “ & “ A “ material as well as storing.
1. Diploma or above, major in Logistics is preferred ;
2. At least 8 years’ relevant experience in electronics manufacturing;
3. Strong leadership with good interpersonal skill;
4. A problem-solver and willing to take up new challenges;
5. Proficiency in computer skill;
6. Good command of spoken and written English;
7. Have the knowledge of TS16949,SPC,ISO9000
8. Have the knowledge of ISO14001/OHSAS18001 and EHS document.