Education / Experience
1. Prefer to have university degree or above in Chemistry, Food Science / Pharmacy or related discipline.
2. Over 3 years of industrial Quality Assurance experience in Food / Nutritional / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industries is preferred.
1. The knowledge and experience of GMP, HACCP and GLP is required.
2. Experience in incoming check and release of raw / packaging material and in-process quality control is preferred.
1. Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
2. Good analytical and interpersonal skills. Good at planning and execution. Proficiency in statistics & Microsoft software.
3. Able to work on rotating shifts.
Grasp the related production technology, parameters and operational procedures. Responsible for the investigation of in-process deviation.
Coordinate, arrange and perform sampling, inspection and testing of raw / packaging material and in-process (semi-) finished products in the relative group.
On-site inspect the routine operations in the relative group to meet GMP compliance requirement.
Test, inspect and feedback results promptly, when necessary to operations.
Responsible for own training records and only conduct assigned duties with proper documented training records.
Responsible for the accuracy, integrity and reliability of all lab data generated.
Maintenance and implementation of finished product retain program.
Carry out supporting activities for proper operations of the lab according to defined protocols – calibration, housekeeping, preventive maintenance etc.
Adhere to job schedules.
Execute all duties faithfully and responsibly in accordance to written procedures and to immediately report all observations of GMP non-conformances.
Assist in any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Assists in the administrative functions of ensuring lab supplies are properly replenished and managed without incurring delays of result release.
Responsible for the exercising of maximum care, good judgment and behavior in preventing SHE incidents.
Assist in the training of new analyst so as to enable them qualified to carry out their duties. Be accountable to implement new test method and qualify other person.