Main responsibilities 工作职责
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the introduction activities of new product, process, tooling, fixture and equipment as project timeline in molding area.
- Development of technological documentation, instructions, parameters, adjusting plans and other documents.
- Produce BML and SOP that is correct, readable and contains all necessary tools for a Team Leader to be able to set up a machine.
- Produce accurate drawings at correct levels.
- Support production concerns when they requested during mass production phase.
- Evaluate existing processes e.g. scrap, downtime, and cycle times, aim to continuously improve.
- Liaise with external vendors, ensuring detailed specifications are always provided to ensure the most cost effective purchasing.
- Other tasks assigned by reporting manager.
Required profile 职位要求
Functional requirements 职能需求
- Bachelor or above, major in Polymer science or Mechanical.
- Above 6 years+ plastic molding process working experience in automotive industry.
- Familiar with moldflow analysis, tooling design review, new tooling setup and debugging in the field of automotive functional components with high precision dimension.
- Familiar with Kraussmaffei molding machine, Kuka robot and high automation auxiliaries is preferred.
- Familiar with material of PA66 with glass fiber is preferred.
- Good problem solving skills with systematic tools e.g. PDCA and 6 sigma.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work independently.
- Excellent presentation skills in both Chinese and English.